Buy a Gift Voucher
Espresso @ Home (3.5 Hours) $175
Get the best out of your home espresso machine
This class is usually scheduled by appointment. If there are no classes scheduled, please contact us to request a class.
Learn how to get the best out of your home espresso machine.
Our Espresso at Home course demystifies espresso in a practical and insightful 3 and a half hour session.
You will learn how to follow a recipe for preparing delicious espresso, including how to adjust your grinder, and practical techniques for dosing and tamping.
Then you will learn how to prepare silky smooth milk for flat whites, lattes, cappuccinos, and how to clean & maintain your equipment so it reliably produces delicious coffees.
- How to get the best possible result from your home espresso machine and grinder.
- How to prepare silky milk, and pour the perfect cappuccino, caffe latte, or flat white.
- An overview of coffee from bean to cup
- Comprehensively guided through grinder adjustment & dosing for optimum espresso extraction.
- Hands on guidance for silky milk texturing & pouring.
- Practical, and insightful training.
- Tour of our roasting facility.
- Your interest to learn!
- You have the option of using our commercial espresso equipment, or you can bring your own equipment so we can show you how to get the best results when using your own espresso machine & grinder
Anyone with a domestic espresso machine and grinder who wants to learn how to get the best possible result from their equipment.
Barista Fundamentals Course - Cancellation & Rescheduling:
Barista Fundamentals courses may be cancelled or rescheduled as per the following:
Refunds (less a $20 fee to cover bank & booking site fees) are available with a minimum of 7 days notice.
Minimum 48 hours notice - No rescheduling fee. ($50 cancellation fee if less than 48 hours notice.)
Less than 48 hours notice - $50 rescheduling fee. (No cancellations available with less than 48 hours notice.)
SCA Coffee Skills Program Courses - Cancellation & Rescheduling:
SCA CSP Courses courses may be cancelled or rescheduled as per the following:
Course fees will be refunded (less a $20 fee to cover bank & booking site fees) if training is cancelled at least 14 days prior to course commencement.
A $150 cancellation fee is deducted from refunds for cancellations received less than 14 days prior to course commencement.
No cancellation is available with less than 2 business days’ notice, however you may reschedule with applicable rescheduling fees.
No fee is applicable if rescheduling is requested at least 14 days prior to course commencement.
A $150 rescheduling fee is applicable if rescheduling is requested less than 14 days prior to course commencement
Thank you for your understanding.
It is a condition of registration that you agree to follow the COVID 19 social distancing guidelines required to protect you, other customers, and our staff.
We appreciate your choice of Genovese Coffee for your coffee education, and our course pricing reflects the following:
- The quality of the training provided.
- Pre-class preparation.
- The quality of the equipment & the cost of materials used.
- Small class sizes.
- The ongoing development of our trainers.
Once your booking is confirmed and your payment is cleared, we begin the process of preparing your class. Although we understand events or illness may require that you reschedule or cancel your booking, our refund and rescheduling policy reflects the costs incurred in the preparation of the scheduled class.
Please note: Booking site fees are non-refundable.
It is a condition of registration that you agree to follow the social distancing guidelines required to protect you, other customers, and our staff.